Lost Ships II

Have you finally completed that masterpiece you have been working on for so long? Well, upload it somewhere and let people know here.

Lost Ships II

Postby InterfaceManager » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:56 am

Quote from the original thread:
Captain Ahab wrote:I've been doing a lot of browsing of some older forums (ones that have been long-dead, for all intents and purposes) and have noticed a number of nice-looking ships that seem to have disappeared into the mists of time. Things like the USS Constitution (the link is quite dead) and Jurgen Klemp's HMS Warrior (which I can find reference to but the old forum is locked) seem lost forever. Is there anyone who could provide working links to these vessels, or at least some idea as to their fate?

Feel free to upload links to anything you don't think is already out there.

With the original "Lost Ships" thread long dead, I though it was relevant to create a new one.
Its purpose is the same; the discussion of (or search for) add-ons that have gone missing.
InterfaceManager

Re: Lost Ships II

Postby DuckiestBoat959 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:06 pm

I feel your pain completely, but unfortunately I just bought this game. But I wound stop looking for links and instead look for people. They downloaded the ships, and maybe can send you the zip. That's what I am doing.
DuckiestBoat959

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Postby varoun » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:41 am

DuckiestBoat959 wrote:I feel your pain completely, but unfortunately I just bought this game. But I wound stop looking for links and instead look for people. They downloaded the ships, and maybe can send you the zip. That's what I am doing.

Hey Welcome to the forum!
I would recommend you join the ''New Virtual Sailor Forum Group'' on Facebook and ask your questions.

Direct Link -------> https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualsailorgroup/. There is more [alot] activity there. You'll get answers to all your questions in respect to links and people much faster there.

See you there!

Varoun.
VAROUN

Lets save this forum and make it active as before!!
varoun

Preferred Sim: Vehicle Simulator

Postby bonaccordians » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:02 am

I used to sail VS back in 2002 and yes, there were many more ships and boats back then that seem to have disappeared. I'd love to find them again.
bonaccordians

Preferred Sim: Virtual Sailor

Return to Addon Releases