From Micro Flight to World Simulator

This is the forum of the Old Micro Flight.
This program is deprecated, please use Vehicle Simulator or VS:NG.
syrphid

From Micro Flight to World Simulator

Post by syrphid »

Today I am amazed by New Generation Virtual Sailor and indulge in dreams, but I would disagree with those who are ready to give up Vehicle Simulator.

One time, I have choosen Micro Flight among many other promoted flight simulators.
MS 'Luxury' simulator 2020 was a significant event for aviation fans. Those who have the computer... As it turns out, I don't have one. And didn't anyone notice, they move, but don't fly.

Still, Vehicle Simulator remains the preferred simulator for me. And I think I figured out why.

If flying is the only thing you can do, it is not a full-fledged freedom of flight. While VSF does not create a sense of enclosed space, and that is its major advantage. You can fly, sail, dive into the emerald water, move on solid ground, hurtle over land or water in a hovercraft barely touching the surface, pilot Unmanned Aerial Vehicle remotely, drift in a balloon amongst the clouds, float in zero-gravity beyond the atmosphere...
The simulation of the outer world and greatest achievements of mankind is an amazing, challenging, interesting and varied in all its manifestations.
There are no restrictions on the choice of vehicles and external environment. This is completely open world that you can explore freely.

And its name is Vehicle Simulator. The amazing World simulator.

And really, is NG engine contraindicated in VSF? What are your thoughts?