|Installing add-ons for Vehicle simulator|
This page shows how to install add-ons found on the library, in the form of
1) Create an empty directory somewhere on your computer, for example
2) Download the add-on of your choice, select "Save" and select
the directory you have just created.
2) Right click your mouse upon this zip file and press extract to
"C:\New Folder\SS_Pico" this will extract all files and
directories from this add-on in a format that it was saved.
3) Find if there are Panels, Instruments, Weapons directoris included, and
select them for copy.
4) Paste the instruments, panels, weapons directories into the directory of
the vehicle itself.
5) Check if the vehicle name contains spaces, change them to underscore, for
example change "PICO XIIII" to "PICO_XIIII", spaces are
invalid in vehicle names.
6) Copy the directory of this boat or vehicle into the vehicles directory of
Vehicle Simulator, typically located in "C:\Program Files\Vehicle
7) Run the program and select this vehicle into a new situation.
8) The vehicle is now imported and ready to use.